Category: Web Design
Website and Digital Marketing
Ugoclick is a digital technology marketing company, providing web,video and social media solutions for businesses in the UK.
As a leading website design and marketing agency, we provide a custom process from the start to finish of your project, our team provide hands on expertise specific to your requirements. All our websites are designed from the ground up utilising our designers and development team who have over 20years experience working together to create your unique solution.
We operate a no job is too small nor to big policy ensuring business' both "large and small" can afford a professional service that delivers on time, on budget and on-target.
• All our websites are designed on a WordPress foundation, enabling you the client to make changes, update and add new content as and when required. Full training and support is provided as standard.
• Statistics show that a majority of website visitors will be using mobile devices to brows your site. We optimise every page, image and video to load up perfectly on all devices.
• SEO optimisation is always at the forefront of our design process, in addition we also offer a bespoke bolt-on SEO monthly strategy to get your site visible, searchable and working for you from the outset.
• Bespoke Web Design: Stand out from your competition with unique, custom web design. We don't use off the shelf templates or pre-scripted animations. We code and design everything from scratch.
• Animation, video and visual elements are implemented within the design to keep the flow of content pointing towards your end goal, be it to convert visitors to enquiries or to be informative and friendly.
• Logo integration enables us to use your company colours throughout the design, if you don't have a logo our team will be happy to create one for you as part of our bolt-on service. If you have a logo already our team can optimise and modernise it as required.
Verified ID: 1337848587333632
Verified 08/05/2020 @ 08:40:25
Last updated 08/05/2020 @ 16:46:51
Learn more about Verification in the Central Index